Welcome to Kushistore.com
We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. We invite you to create an account with us if you like, or shop as a guest. If you would rather place your order by phone, please call us Monday through Friday 9am - 4:30pm EST at (800)645-8744. International customers (413)623-6679.
Please visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kushistore!
Thank you for visiting.
30% Off Shipping!
No Coupon Code Required
Offer Valid Until 02/15/16
Experience Gabriele Kushi teaching cooking classes at her Kushi’s Kitchen studio. With 30+ years of macrobiotic and natural foods cooking experience, she provides a complete lesson and gets you involved, thus you loose your inhibition in creating your own recipes.
The Kushi's Kitchen DVD Set Includes:
- DVD 1 - Whole Grains
- DVD 2 - Beans
- DVD 3 - Sea vegetables
- DVD 4 - Green Leafy Vegetables
- DVD 5 - Round Root Vegetables
- DVD 6 - Be Your Own Sushi Chef
- DVD 7 - Fermented Vegetables and Pickles
- DVD 8 - Miso Soups
- DVD 9 - Desserts
- DVD 10 - Condiments
- DVD 11 - Internal Home Remedies
Special 10% discount until August 1st 2015!
Bulk discount pricing available!
“In these heartfelt tributes, we glimpse Michio’s many sides, as members of his family, teachers and students, counseling clients, and associates share their treasured memories, reflections, and anecdotes.
“The most indelible portrait we glimpse, of course, is of Michio in the lecture room, drawing spirals on the blackboard, explaining the hitherto unexplainable, and like the commander of the Starship Enterprise suddenly trans-porting the entire class to a higher octave at warp speed with his spiritual teachings.
“Off center stage, too, we glimpse life growing up in the Kushi family, living in the Kushi House, and occasional bingeing with Michio after the last class or consultation of the day.
“Then, most mysteriously, there are the many private moments in which Michio reveals a person’s past relationships, current family situation, or future destiny that no one could possibly know.”
—from the Introduction
HOT OFF THE PRESSES! TRIBUTES TO MICHIO KUSHI
Cathy Albanese • Carlos Aponte • Andrea Beaman • Jan Belleme • John Belleme • Simon Brown• Martha C. Cottrell • M.D. • Mina Dobic • Christian Elwell • Edward Esko • Wendy Esko• Bernard Faber • Alice Fava • Olaf Fischer • Drusilla Graham • Virginia M. Harper • Rod House • Naomi Ichikawa • Alex Jack • Gale Jack • Phil Jannetta • Woody Johnson • Sachi Kato • Bill Kaufman • Kit Kitatani• Ron Koetzsch • Susan Krieger • Dennis Kucinich • Angelica Kushi • Gabriele Kushi • Hisao Kushi • Lawrence Hauro Kushi • Lianna Kushi • Norio Kushi
• Phiya Kushi • Sean Kushi • Janet Lacey • Carol Louro • Judy MacKenney • Larry MacKenney• Robert Mattson • Mitsuko Mikami • Tom Monte • Rich Myers• Gideon Nelissen • Wieke and Horriah Nelissen • Mayumi Niimi Nishimura • Patricio Garcia de Parades • Zlatko Pejic • Christina Pirello • Jessica Porter • Michael Potter • Sandy Pukel• Arthur H. Robbins• Evan Root • Michael Rossoff • Naoki Sakaguchi• David Sergel • Rudy Shur • Kezia Snyder• Bill Spear • Jane and Lino Stanchich • Sanae Suzuki • Bill Tara • Eric Utne • Chico Varatojo • Denny Waxman • Melanie Brown Waxman • Ken Williamson • Bettina Zumdick
300 pages, quality paperback, $19.95
Recorded at the 2015 Kushi Institute Summer Conference.
The 3 Audio CD set includes:
Individual CD's available for $14.95 each
|Mitoku Natural Rice Malt|